27 July 2009

Handmade soy candles

Linnea's Lights are handmade soy candles. In October, the firm donates a portion of the sales of one line to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.Linnea’s Lights is a mother-daughter producer of handmade soy candles. Co-owner Laura Cler told me that human hands touch the candle in every step of the operation. The products use soy wax, double lead-free cotton wicks (for even burning), pure essences and fine fragrances.
The wax is hand-poured into glasses that can be re-used once the candle is finished. The packaging is made with recycled or recyclable materials.
The company targets mid- to higher-end boutique retailers. In October, the firm donates 10% of all sales of the Tuberose candle to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.



Retailers: Contact the manufacturer for prices and minimum orders.

Shoppers: Ask your favorite independent retailer to order this product for you.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice Home Decors. Please visit my wall mounted fountain blogs. Thanks!

    Water Fountains

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search