The Dallas Gourmet Gold winners are:
- Best Chocolate or Candy – Oh Chocolate Cake Rounds, La Bouchee
- Best Dessert – Pecan Caramel Dessert, The Caramel Candy Co.
- Best Snack or Dip – Spinach Artichoke Dip, Carmies Kitchen
- Best Condiment: Jelly/Jam/Preserves – Scotch Bonnet Pepper Jelly, Suan’s
- Best Condiment: Salsa/Relish/Sauces – Golden Pecan Pepper Jelly, Liz & Linda’s
- Best Soup or Chili – Chili Fixins Texas Style, Truly Texas
- Best Beverage – Yerba Chai Tea, Sterling Tea
- Best Seasoning/Oil/Vinegar – 20-year-old Aged Balsamic Vinegar, Galli Gourmet
- Most Innovative Kitchen Accessory/Kitchen Gadget – Slow Cooker Mate
- Best of the Rising Stars – Margarita, Slim Ritas
The Gourmet Market is a 25,000-square-foot shared showroom in the Dallas Market Center. It features unique gourmet gifts and specialty food and beverage lines, as well as housewares, cookware, tabletop, kitchen gadgets and wine accessories from more than 150 companies. As the only gourmet showroom open daily in the United States, The Gourmet Market serves as an excellent resource to showcase the newest products from leading gourmet companies.